Join us for Unleashing the Divine Feminine Workshop in Richmond, Va., with Shawna Halley, Transformative Thought-Speaker, Coach and Author, and Sara Daves, Purpose Coach and Conflict Resolution Expert.
This workshop is designed to help you integrate your divine feminine presence and develop tools to ground yourself in various states of feminine energy. This workshop is for soulful beings on their journey toward wholeness, wellness and spiritual awakening.
We will focus on developing the awareness and self-compassion needed to break unhealthy patterns, set healthier boundaries, reconnect to your body’s instinctual wisdom and become more grounded in your body. This courageous inner work will allow you to fully embrace your shadow self, practice self-acceptance and embody your authentic feminine strength.
You will learn how to:
- Honor and move through your emotions with ease,
- Courageously peel back the layers of your defense mechanisms,
- Receive and express divine wisdom through sacred feminine exercises,
- Reconnect with your body and sacred feminine nature,
- Find courage inside of your vulnerable self,
- Tap into your wild feminine creative energy,
- Unapologetically reveal the authentic you, and
- Incubate a dream to manifest deeply desired outcomes in the material world.
Your unique, creative gifts are rooted in your authentic self and yearn to be developed and embodied. Doing so will assist you on your journey toward wholeness and help uplift the collective consciousness.
Cost, location and time commitment
The cost for this workshop is $250 and will be held 6-8 p.m., Friday, August 10 and Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m, August 11, at Unity of Richmond, located at 800 Blanton Avenue, Richmond, VA 23221.
Items to bring
- Please bring your lunch on Saturday. We will have access to a full kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave and stove. Plan to eat lunch onsite. Tea, coffee and healthy snacks will be served.
- Bring your journal and a pen for experiential exercises and note taking.
- For comfort, bring your yoga mat or mediation cushion if you have one. We will have extras onsite.
Shawna Halley is a teacher, speaker, author-poet and certified DreamBuilder transformative thought coach. She is devoted to making positive contributions to the lives of others by helping women recognize, nurture and honor the Goddess within through, the "Transformative Thought" process of self-love, self-acceptance and self-discovery practices.
Sara Daves is a purpose coach who teaches women how to clarify their true life purpose so they can step into their authenticity and thrive. Sara leads workshops and retreats that focus on the divine feminine presence. She also works as a Unitive Business consultant with a focus on negotiation and conflict resolution.